Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Racal Flatts





So for the past 3 years my mom has bought tickets to the rascal flatts concert for me for my birthday. This year just Bethany and I went cause Jessica Simpson was opening for them and my mom said she does not like her. We met Katie at Jason's deli for dinner and while we were walking over we almost got hit by a trax train. Yikes!! Jessica Simpson was okay she forgot the words to one of her songs and then some of the others she sang were gospel songs so that was kind of weird. But it was worth sitting through her performance to see rascal flatts. They started out the concert with a back ground of some woods and you could see a shooting star coming closer and closer when finally it hit the stage and exploded!! It was the coolest opening to a concert ever. They are amazing performers and have an amazing band. This one guy can play the fiddle like no one's business, it's crazy!! And their drummer is from Utah. One guy tells the same jokes every year they come though and I have them memorized. Their stage went around the whole floor so a lot of the time we were pretty close which was cool. On our way home from the concert a guy passed us going like 130 mph and almost hit us once and the guy next to us twice!! Bethany called highway patrol but I don't think they ever found him. So we could have died twice that night.

2 comments:

  1. Where have I been? Cute blog!!! I am absolutely jealous! I love these guys!! How fun. Glad you didn't die.. both times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! I don't ever get on so I don't up date very often or obviously look at my comments. It is very fun, any one is invited to come so we'll let you know next year if you want!

    ReplyDelete