Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boyz II Men Concert






























I guess these past two years have been the years to go to old school concerts!! In November Bethany and I went to New Kids on the Block, which was so fun to reminisce, then for my birthday we went to Boyz II Men. It started out with Bethany wanting to do something fun for my birthday this year. She had heard a commercial on the radio that Boyz II Men were going to be in Wendover on my birthday. She tried to buy tickets but they were all sold out (Who would've guessed). So then we decided we would go to Wendover and try to buy tickets from a scalper, and if we didn't get any then we would just hang out in Wendover for the night. So my birthday comes along and I was driving over to my parents house cause Bethany and I were going to visit our grandma, when I hear on the 97.1 that they were in American Fork and they were giving away Boyz II Men tickets. So I call Bethany and tell her and we decide to go down and see how we can win them. (sorry grandma)! So we go to the cricket store where they were and ask them how we can win tickets. The dj says "ok stand on one foot" so we do "now jump up and down" so we do "now sing mary had a little lamb" so Bethany does (I was laughing to hard to sing). After a few verses of Mary had a little lamb we won two tickets!! Talk about a good birthday present. They took pictures and said they would be on line but I couldn't find them so if you go look and do find them let me know. So Bethany, Jamey, Katie (Bethany's friend) and I all go up to Wendover, we find a lady that is selling two of her 4 tickets and then we traded her our two for her other two. So we got two other people in and all got to sit by eachother. There are only 3 of the 4 Boyz II Men now and they didn't sing very many of their original songs, but it was still a good concert. They had some silly dancing too! When we got there I realized how they sold out so fast, the peppermill hall probably only holds 200 people. It was really small, but that meant there was not a bad seat in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment