Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll say "happy" you say "birthday"







Cassia had her 6th birthday party at chucky cheese!! It was funny to see all us adults playing the games as much as the kids. I think we won like 4,000 tickets all together and of course that will only get you ten plastic dinosaurs, 3 pirate eye patches, and 5 tongue balloon things. I'm sure they got a lot more than that but that's how it seems. They announced Cassia's name over the intercom and she had the most shocked look on her face it was hilarious. Chucky also came out and sang "happy birthday" to her and they got to dance with him too!! One little girl at her party could not get enough of Chucky and one little girl was frightened by him. (Remember when that place used to be showbiz pizza?!!) Cassia and I share a birthday so it is actually really fun for me to get to celebrate but not feel like it's for me!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I love chucky cheese! Even the cardboard pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, when you post, you really post!

    It all looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you blogger!! Love the update. Looks like you have had a really fun time the past couple of months! Concerts are the best. New Kids on the Block was my first concert - I started young. It's sad but I get tired before the concerts are over now, guess that means I'm getting old, but I still enjoy going to them. Wrigley (love that name) is so cute in the shoes, her parents are in TROUBLE!! And I do remember when it was called Showbiz Pizza. We figured out that the mole hole game gives out the most points, but you're right, you don't get much for your tickets, really I don't think the prizes are all that great. I think the kids just like the idea that they are going home with something. What I don't like about the place is they have all the tables and chairs crammed in there. And when we go it is usually just our group and maybe 2 other families. But for some reason they feel the need to have seating for 400 people! I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wont't have anything to post for a long time so enjoy this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chucky Cheese was actually very crowded when we were there. Guess you have to go on a saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHH!!! You are blogging! I am so excited (if you cannot tell). I have a hard time keeping my blog up but feel connected to people when they blog :)

    I love the pictures and I have to ask...How did you get Jamey to the New Kids on the Block concert?!?! What a man. I bet the concerts were so fun with all the memories of childhood.

    So excited to keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blog very often either, but it is nice knowing what everyone is up to. Jamey went to the boys to men concert cause it was my birthday and I made him. :) I think he really had a good time though!!

    ReplyDelete