Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shoe Fanatic!!!



I babysit my niece Wrigley every Thursday while her mom and dad are at work. This past Thursday Bethany, my mom and I went up to Brigham city. While my mom stayed at my Grandma's and Grandpa's house cleaning. Bethany, our cousin Jacquie, Wrigley and I went shopping. The first store we stop at was a show store. We all tried on shoes including Wrigley!! She was walking all over grabbing shoes and ooohing and aaahing them and then would put them on her feet. Annie and Ben are in TROUBLE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This does not surprise me one bit at all! She does the same thing at home. She is completely obsessed with shoes!!!

    I had no idea you you finally started your blog! I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that same day she helped me put her shoes and socks on so I had figured by then that she liked shoes.

    ReplyDelete