Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day






I have to work every holiday so of course while everyone is out BBQ'ing and having fun I'm stuck inside providing the fried chicken for everyone's festivities. My family did have a picnic up the canyon at Timpanogos park later that evening so I got to go. We played this game, I don't remember what its called, but each player gets a set of golf balls tied together with a rope and you throw them and try to wrap them around one of three bars. It's really fun. I think my team lost after a very long game! The scenary at this park was beautiful, this is the park they built for the Tipanogos story telling festival.

1 comment:

  1. That really stinks that you have to work on all the holidays! At least you got to join in for the evening activities! Your family is always doing something fun! The slide and pool look like a blast... if it would not rain for a while.

    ReplyDelete